Stamps: Endless Wishes
Paper: Lost Lagoon A-2, Whisper White 5 1/4 x 4, 1 3/4" Circle, Champagne Glimmer 1 3/4 x 2 3/4, Red Glimmer 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Real Red
Technique: Dry Embossing, Sponging
Accessories: Snowflake Card Framelits Dies, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sponge, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Dimensionals, Adhesive
- Cut card base and Whisper White panel.
- Dry emboss Whisper White with Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.
- Cut out Champagne Glimmer Christmas tree.
- Punch out Red Glimmer Scallop Circle.
- Punch out Whisper White Circle.
- Using Lost Lagoon, sponge all Whisper White edges and embossed images.
- Stamp sentiment with Real Red.
- Stamp snowflakes with Lost Lagoon on Whisper White panel and circle.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to Lost Lagoon card base.
- Adhere the Red Glimmer Scallop Circle.
- Adhere the Champagne Glimmer tree to Whisper White Circle.
- Adhere Whisper White Circle to Red Glimmer scallop circle with Dimensionals.
- Apply Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to snowflakes, Christmas tree and dot the "i" in Christmas. *You can substitute rhinestones, pearls, sequins or candy dots for the Dazzling Details.
Sally, the ink on the snowflakes sure adds to the looks of this awesome card!ReplyDelete
That tree is really sparkly as is your whole card! Lovely Christmas card!ReplyDelete