Sunday, May 19, 2019
Celebrate with Papillon Potpourri
Who doesn't enjoy celebrating with butterflies? This is a sweet, simple card for anyone on your list.
Although this particular stamp set has been discontinued, you can find our Butterfly Gala stamp set that may be used in its stead.
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Good Greetings
Paper: Whisper White A-2, Night of Navy 3 3/4" Sq., Designer Series Paper (DSP) 3 1/2" Sq., Scraps of Whisper White for the sentiment, butterflies, and lattice
Ink: Night of Navy, Certainly Celery
Technique: Die Cutting, Sponging
Accessories: Lattice Bigz Die, Basic Pearl Jewels, Butterfly Punch, Scallop Punch, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Glue Dots, Sponge, Dimensionals, Adhesive
1. Cut all paper to size.
2. Die Cut Lattice Bigz Die. (Whisper White)
3. Stamp 4 butterflies with Night of Navy.
4. Punch out with Butterfly Punch.
5. Stamp sentiment with Night of Navy.
6. Punch out with Scallop Punch.
7. Sponge edges with Certainly Celery ink.
8. Adhere Night of Navy to Whisper White card.
9. Adhere DSP onto Night of Navy.
10. Adhere Lattice Die Cut onto DSP.
11. Adhere butterflies to lattice with glue dots.
12.Adhere Ribbon or card stock strip to bottom.
13. Glue sentiment to ribbon with dimensionals.
14. Add pearls to butterflies & sentiment.
15. Mail card to brighten someone's day.
The wonderful thing about Stampin' Up! stamps is that they last a very long time. So, although this is no longer a current stamp, I continue to use it because I think it is beautiful.
Contact me with any questions, or feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments section. I appreciate all of your feedback.