Wednesday, May 22, 2019
It is never too early to begin to make Christmas cards, especially if your list is long.
Stamps: Ornamental Pine
Paper: Daffodil Delight A-2, Whisper White Scraps
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler Stamping Blends
Technique: Sponging, Heat & Dry Embossing
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, Gold Baker's Twine, 1/8" Hole Punch, Dimensionals
1. Dry Emboss Daffodil Delight card base using the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder.
2. Heat emboss the ornament on a scrap of Whisper White card stock using the Gold Embossing Powder.
3. Optional: Color your ornament with Stamping Blends or markers. I used Cherry Cobbler.
4. Optional: Sponge the frame with Old Olive.
5. Punch the top of ornament with 1/8" hole punch and pull the twine through to tie a bow.
6. Attach the ornament to the card using dimensionals.
I like the simplicity of this card. Although, these supplies have been discontinued, feel free to browse the current catalog for current stamps that will look as wonderful as this one.
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek. I appreciate your feedback. Leave me a comment or just say hello.