I used one stamp set with about 5 sheets of 8-1/2 x 11 Very Vanilla card stock and one sheet of Basic Black. Throw in 9 pearls, 3 markers, black ink and the matching die cuts and you can make these beautiful cards.
Here is the template:
This is my process:
1. I look at my paper and decide which side will face up. This is very important, especially if I have a design that has a right-side up.
2. Then I need to decide if I want to make vertical cards or horizontal cards. Some designs won't make a difference. Still, a step to consider before cutting.
3. I usually choose vertical cards, so that means that I will hold my paper upright and cut it at 4" and then again at 4". So, now I have 3 panels of 4 x 12.
*If I choose horizontal cards, I will cut at 5-1/4" and 5-1/4". This gives me 2 panels with 1-1/2" left over. (Just turn the template on its side.)
4. I then turn my paper on its side and cut at 5-1/4" and 5-1/4". I will have 1 1/2" left.
5. I now have 6 panels measuring 5-1/4 x 4.
6. The three 1-1/2 x 4 strips are cut in half to measure 3/4 x 4. Each pair will be used on a different card.
7. Lastly, I have to decide if I want to keep all 6 panels intact, or if I want to cut or die cut any of them. If I do, I can then make 2 cards from the one panel. I always use the negative space to make another card.
I do hope this makes sense. Let me know if you have any questions.
Here is a close up of each card with a listing of supplies used: